What better dessert for yourself and family than a 100 percent real fruit-filled tarts?All fresh, natural, preservative and chemical-free ingredients.
Ingredients for the Crust
5 Medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup dried apricots (these need to be soft. If needed, soak in a minimal amount of purified water, for 15 minutes or until soft).
3/4 cup dried shredded coconut
Ingredients for the Filling
1 ripe Ataulfo mango, peeled, flesh scooped out into a blender
To make the crust:
1. Put above ingredients in a food processor and pulse blend until it becomes a coarse sticky mix. Be careful not to over process.
2. Scoop the mix into the two tart molds press evenly into the molds making sure to press the sides up high.
3. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
To make the filling:
1. Blend the mango until smooth.
2. Take the crusts out of the freezer and pour in the mango filling evenly into each mold.
3. Put back into the freezer for 45 minutes.
4. Take out of the freezer and (optional) top with berries.
5. Take out of molds and serve.