(1) SUNDARI CENTER is a personal data operator under EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), has its registered office in Funchal, 75 Avenida Arriaga, Ilha da Madeira, phone number 965 239 432, email firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter called www.sundari-center.com
(2) The contact details of the data protection officer are: email email@example.com, phone 965 239 432.
(3) The purpose of collecting personal data is selling products and services on www.sundari-center.com (with all the related activities such as order, delivery, payment, invoicing, etc.), customer service and marketing activities for www.sundari-center.com needs.
The legal bases for data processing are:
Contract execution and the preliminary steps for the contract conclusion (art. 6(1) b GDPR) – for data collected through the order form or data received as a result of customer services
Legal obligation (art. 6(1) c GDPR) for necessary invoicing data
Consent (art. (1) c GDPR) for marketing data used for site visitors
The legitimate interest (art 6(1) f GDPR) for marketing data used for current clients (according to the law – art. 506/2004, art 12 (2)) of www.sundari-center.com, security of the website www.sundari-center.com (art. 49 GDPR) and internal data used to optimize firstname.lastname@example.org (anonymized or pseudonymized, as appropriate)
(4) www.sundari-center.com collects personal data from users in three ways:
Directly from the users
Traffic data from the user’s browser
1. Personal data directly collected
a1. When you access www.sundari-center.com, when you create an account or when you place an order, we can ask your name, surname and/or e-mail, as well as other necessary data for contact, delivery or invoicing.
The data is stored for a period of 3 years after the contract is completed. Invoice data is stored for 10 years.
If this data is not provided, we will be unable to deliver your order.
a2. When you access the assistance services we may ask for an email address or phone number. We reserve the right to register any communication within the assistance service of www.sundari-center.com in order to ensure the service quality. We will inform you from the very beginning the conversation may be registered.
The data is stored for a period of 3 months in order to resolve your request.
This data is used, for example, in order to contact you to resolve a complaint or a request.
We may request other data which may represent personal data only if necessary for the purpose.
b. Traffic data
When you visit a website, regardless the device you use, you expose some information about yourself, such as IP address, the time of your visit, where you access our site, the pages you visit. www.sundari-center.com, like others operators, record this information for a determined period of time.
This data is exclusively used by www.sundari-center.com to improve our site and services, but also to ensure the security of our site.
Users who do not wish to use third-party cookies may access browser settings to delete or block them:
2. From browser settings:
Internet Explorer -http://windows.microsoft.com/ro-ro/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox -http://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/cookie-urile
Google Chrome -http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=ro&answer=95647
2. Browser plugins to block third-party cookies like UBlock, Ghostery, adBlock, privacy Badger
(6) All our partners are residing in the EU, and those from US are enrolled in the United States – European Union Privacy Shield Program.
(7) According to law, the following rights are recognized as data subject:
Right of access – you can obtain from us confirmation that we are processing your data, as well as information on the specific of process
Right to correct the data – you can ask us to modify incorrect data, or to fill in the data that is incomplete.
Right to erase – you can ask us to erase your data when: (i) these are no longer necessary for the purpose we collected and we process; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent for processing of personal data and we can no longer process them on other legal grounds; (iii) the data is processed contrary to the law; (iv) the data must be erased according to the relevant legislation.
Withdrawal of consent and the opposition right – you can always withdraw your consent for processing personal data. Also, you can oppose data processing for marketing purposes, including profiling, and the process based on a legitimate interest of the company, for reasons related to your specific situation.
Restraining – under certain conditions you may request restriction of processing your personal data
Right to data portability – as far as we process your data by automatic ways, you can ask us, under the law, to provide the data in a structured form, frequently used. At your request, we can transmit your data to another company, if it is technically possible.