16th of September to 6th of October, 2019
Deepen your knowledge of yoga and enhance your personal development with Integral Yoga Teacher Training in France, Chateaux de Longeval, while being surrounded by seven and a half hectares of a spectacular ancient forest on the Beaujolais hills. The intensive schedule of the course will be shared in this harmonious and tranquil location, full of deep and peaceful energy. The program aims to develop the physical and mental capacities of all the participants so that, after three weeks of intense practice and learning, you will be able to efficiently transmit and teach valuable Integral Yoga techniques to your future students.
• International valid certificate, recognised by Yoga Alliance, RYT 200
• Comprehensive illustrated Yoga Teacher Manual, with more than 550 pages
• Theoretical and practical teaching methodologies for 88 yoga techniques (asana, pranayama, yoga nidra, meditation, etc.)
• One day Qigong/Tao Yin techniques workshop (six hours)
• One day Do In massage workshop (six hours)
• Excellent quality of teaching and one of the most competitive prices in Europe
• Daily organic, healthy ovo-lacto-vegetarian meals
• 20 nights accommodation
• 2 training t-shirts
Language and group
20 days with instruction in English/French
Spoken languages: Portuguese, English, French
The maximum participants in the group is 20 Yoga
Hatha; Kundalini; Kriya; Integral; Nidra; Karma; Bhakti; Raja; Jnana
Beginner; Intermediate; Advanced
Students who complete their subsequent training are immediately eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT-200). Registration with Yoga Alliance provides an international recognized credential. The certificate confirms that he or she has sufficient knowledge and practical skills for teaching Integral Yoga to future yoga practitioners, for beginner and intermediate level groups.
This yoga teacher training teaches the basic theoretical and practical foundations that are useful for becoming a professional Integral Yoga Teacher. The greatest value of this training is the fact that it integrates various types of yoga, which gives to the future Integral yoga professor, after the graduation, the ability to teach techniques from various types of traditional forms of yoga (Hatha, Jnana, Kundalini, Kriya, Karma, Bhakti, Mantra yoga, and more). The course is completed after a final four-hour written exam.
Yoga practical sessions
The practical sessions include the correct execution and the theoretical learning about the benefits and the effects of 88 yoga basic techniques:
• 50 asanas (postures of Hatha yoga)
• 5 techniques of concentration
• 11 meditation techniques
• 4 relaxation techniques, including techniques of yoga Nidra (conscious sleep)
• 12 techniques of pranayama (yoga breathing)
• 6 Kriya yoga techniques (body purification)
Yoga theoretical sessions
• Human anatomy and physiology applied to yoga practice
• The subtle structure of the human being: nadis (energy channels), chakras (energy centers), pancha kosha (the five layers of the human brain), the man and the three levels of manifestation (physical, astral, and causal), Kundalini energy, Jivatma (the soul), and Atma (eternal self)
• The philosophy of Integral Yoga system: Yama and Nyama (the ethics and moral codes); description of various types of yoga (Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Raja Yoga); the three fundamental principles in yoga practice; Dharma explanation; basics about Karma and reincarnation; the description of the three Gunas (the three main qualities of nature); the human mind (mental types, the causes of the fluctuations of the mind, the consciousness and the supra-consciousness)
• A synthetic review of five essential yoga treatises: Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, and Shiva Samhita
• The inspiring life of four masters of Yoga: Sri Aurobindo, Ramana Maharshi, Swami Shivananda, and Ananda Moyi Ma
• Children yoga practice approach
• Pregnant woman yoga practice approach
• Seniors yoga practice approach
• Healthy lifestyle notions
• Ethics of the yoga teacher profession
• Marketing strategies
• How to manage your own yoga classes
• Yoga and the community, etc.
Yoga teaching methodology : theoretical and practical
Include concepts of the learning process, learning styles, and how to teach the techniques of Integral Yoga. During these sessions, you will learn how to give a professional assistance to your future students for a correct realization of the Integral yoga techniques. The professors will also explain how to create a plan of an Integral Yoga class (singular or a set of lessons), the sequence of the teaching of Integral Yoga techniques and theoretical notions, the personal qualities that a Yoga teacher should develop, how to create a harmonious and correct teacher-student yogic relationship.
All the teaching of the course is synthesised in a complete illustrated Integral Yoga Teacher Manual of approximately 550 pages, which contains all the necessary theoretical and practical information for becoming a good integral yoga teacher!
The manual is available in Portuguese and English.
The assessment and evaluation of the students is continuous throughout the program.
• Presence is compulsory, the students will perform a constant practice of the techniques and interesting homework will be indicated for individual study.
• The course is completed after a final four-hour written examination.
• The final evaluation will be a made having three elements in consideration: the participation during the classes (1), the grade of individual study (2), and the final written examination (3).
In order to enhance the knowledge about the flow of the energy and how to use this flow for living a long and healthy life, we also offer, for the students of the TTC who would like to participate, two interesting and useful workshops: Qi Gong – Tao Yin technique (1) and The Do-In massage (2). The workshops are included in the final price of the TTC; the participation is optional and the acquired knowledge is not solicited for the final TTC evaluation and certification.
Typical daily Schedule
07:00 Yoga class - asanas and pranayama
09:30 Basics of practice modules
15:00 Individual Study
16:00 Theory modules
18:00 Basics of practice modules
20:00 Modules revision, questions and answers, and individual study
21:00 Meditation/Relaxation tecniques
Free time: Wednesday and Sunday 12:30-21:00; Saturday 8:15-21:00
Saturday, 9:00 -12:30 and 13:30 – 16:00
The schedule may suffer alterations, depending on the specific circumstances at the time of the program.
Carmen and Eugen
See our team in https://www.sundari-center.com/about/
• Minimum 18 years old. There is no upper age limit.
• It can be subscribed by people who have never practiced yoga. However, the practice of yoga involves a high level of self-discipline and interior purity.
• Does not require any certification of previous courses.
• For the entire duration of the course there are prohibited: the consumption of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, coffee, black tea and indecent attitudes.
• Food is ovo-lacto-vegetarian/vegan for all the period of the course.
• To participate in the practical classes, students need a comfortable tracksuit and natural fibber socks
• Please put in your luggage warm and comfortable sleepers, for using inside the Chateaux
Château de Longeval is a unique site full of deep and peaceful energy, as it hosts Hridaya yoga, where people live and practice yoga and meditation all year long. It offers 26 rooms with a variety of configurations of single, twin, double, and dormitories with bunk beds. While some rooms have private bathrooms, most use shared facilities. Bedding and towels are provided for single, double, and shared rooms. Guests sleeping in dormitories will need to bring their own towel and blanket or sleeping bag (sheets and pillows are provided). Guest are warmly advised to bring slippers for inside as the corridors may be a bit cold. Six practice halls are at your disposal, each one of a different size (20, 25, 45, 132, 140, and 188 square meters). Additionally, Château de Longeval sits on a seven and a half hectare woods that includes two relatively flat outdoor areas where programs can be held.
• Dining area
• Luggage room / storage
• Meditation garden
• Multilingual staff
• Smoke-free property
• Yoga deck
• Yoga shala
• Yoga studio
• Conference room
• Free parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• Meeting room
• Parking lot
Château de Longeval is a recently renovated historic site dating back to the 17th century. It is surrounded by a seven and a half hectare wooded estate amid the hills of Beaujolais, just an hour away from Lyon. Its tranquil location is conducive to contemplation and meditation and offers a space for harmonious personal development far from the stress and noise of the city.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, with organic vegetarian and vegan friendly meals.
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
• Lacto-ovo Vegetarian
If you have special dietary requirements please communicate it to us when making the reservation. Drinks are not included.
- The practical and theoretical sessions (see Program)
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Certificate
- 550-page illustrated exhaustive Integral Yoga Teacher Manual
- Comprehensive course training and guidance
- 2 workshops (Qui Gong and Do In)
- 20 nights accommodation
- Daily organic vegetarian and vegan friendly meals
- 2 training t-shirts
- Continued email support from Sundari Center and its community (after the graduation)
What's not included
- Flight and any other travel expenses
- Airport transfer
- Additional food
- Additional activities
Price per person
• All included (TTC training and certificate, workshops, accommodation and meals):
Dormitory, shared facilities – 1888 €
Double/twin room, shared facilities – 2160€
Double/twin room, private bathroom - 2200 €
Single room – 2560 €
• Participation to the program, lunch and dinner (breakfast and accommodation not included): 1750 €
• Program participation only (accommodation and meals not included): 1200 €
• A reservation requires a deposit of 35% of the total price
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 40 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
How to get there
Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
55 km from the airport to the TTC location. The tis ransfer not provided
Arrival by airplane
From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport: Get on a fast train (TGV) to Lyon Part-Dieu station (2 hours). To reach Domaine de Longeval, see the directions from Lyon Part-Dieu below. From Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport. This international airport is located 74 kilometers southwest of Longeval.
It offers direct connections to all major European hubs, plus North America and North Africa. The cheapest option to reach us from this airport is to get the Lyon ExpressTram. Check schedules and ticket prices on their website. The tram will take you to Lyon Part-Dieu station in 30 minutes. From there, you can catch a train/bus combination to Domaine de Longeval.
If you want to take a taxi directly to Domaine de Longeval from Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport, it will cost €100-€150. Big bus companies (Euroline, Megabus, etc.) link Lyon to Paris and other major European cities (Torino, Barcelona, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt, etc.).
Arrival by bus
Buses usually arrive at Lyon Perrache or Lyon Part-Dieu train stations. From these stations, you can get a combination of train and bus to get to Domaine de Longeval.
Arrival by train
Lyon has two train stations, Lyon Part-Dieu and Lyon Perrache. Both of them have connections to Chambost-Allières, a village near Longeval. In Lyon, buy a train/bus ticket to Chambost-Allières (approximately €12) and get on a train to Lozanne (this line’s final destination is Roanne, so look for this on the departure boards).
Change from the train to a bus in Lozanne. The bus will be waiting for you at the train station and is included in your ticket. The bus will drop you in the village of Chambost-Allières, about three kilometers away from Domaine de Longeval. Then we will pick you up from there - subject to proper and exact confirmed scheduling.
See below more photos of our courses
TTC – Costa da Caparica, 2018
Yoga &Tai Chi Retreat– Santa Maria da Feira, 2017
Yoga TTC - Madeira, 2015-2016
Preparation for the final Yoga exam - TTC Madeira, july 2016
Final Yoga exam - TTC Madeira, 2016
The TTC I attended at the Sundari Yoga School was, above all, an evolutionary leap in my spiritual path. Homework help increase my perseverance in daily spiritual practice. I consider the course manual a "bible", very complete and useful. It was a beautiful and enriching experience, Sofia.
Excellent course that produced transformations in my life and in my being. It has provided me with tools that I have used to help other people to make their "way" and transform their lives, Idalina.
See here more coments of our courses
Contacts: 00351 965 239 432/00351 964 379 491