- This event has passed.
Tantra Vidya Seminar Initiation on the spiritual path of Ganesha
14th -16th of June, 2019
Ganesha represents the perfect balance between desire and goodness, power and beauty. Resonate with His energy develops the discernment which helps us evolve into a pure and harmonious existence. Ganesha awakens the wisdom and the intelligence, in the same time being the one who initiates the control of the senses. Ganesha is invoked for the removal of obstructions that may appear in life or on the spiritual path. Also, the awakening of resonance with the invincible force of Ganesha plays an essential role for the ones who want to achieve spiritual or material goals.
Being considered the son of Shiva and Shakti, Ganesha unifies within the human being the energy force of nature with the sublime spirituality. Fosters in us the transcendence of the individual limits and the embrace with the infinity of the universe, like the embrace between Shiva and brilliant Shakti, from which the son Ganesha was born.
Content of the seminar
- Ganesha Mantra initiation
- Yoga Nada meditation with the subtle sound of Ganesha’s mantra, that will awaken Ganesha’s specific forces
- Hridaya Meditation to reveal the Atman
- Japa Yoga
- Understanding the strength of the Ganesha Yantra
- Tantric cosmogony
- Essential teachings about the energies and the control of the senses
- Methods of overcoming the limits of individuality
- Hridaya Hatha Yoga
- Legends and symbolism of the Ganesha – practical applications for daily life
- How to organize a Tantric Altar
- Final ritual to stabilize the positive energies developed in the course of the seminar
In order to have a pure energy, participants who wish to obtain this initiation should not consume meat (or fish), shellfish, insects, etc., with at least one month before the beginning of the seminar.
May that the Sacred Vibration of the Spiritual Heart illuminates our life!
14th of June, 19:00 – 22:00, The initiation with Ganesha mantra
15th of June, 9:00-13:00 e 16:00-20:00 Theory and practice
16th of June, 9:00 – 13:00, Synthesis; 14:30 – 18:00 Ritual with Ganesha’s Green Yantra