Online Yoga Teacher Training Course – 25 of May to 30 of June
200 hour YTTC online – A unique opportunity to obtain your RYT200 in the comfort of your home
This online TTC is accredited by Yoga Alliance, the world’s largest organization of professionals of Yoga as a temporary provision until June 30 (www.yogaalliance.org). It is having duration of 37 days with 135 hours online and 65 hours self-study for the completion of the necessary 200 hours.
The Teacher Training Course (TTC) of Sundari Integral Yoga is suitable for any person who wants to enhance personal development, gain and maintain health and harmony, and who is looking also to help and to teach other people. The TTC can be attended by people who practice yoga and, also, by the ones that never participated in a yoga class subject to genuine aspiration and discipline.
It teaches the basic foundations, theoretical and practical, that are necessary for becoming a professional Integral Yoga teacher. We present you a variety of knowledge about the different theoretical fields and the specific ways of acting that characterize the Integral Yoga practice. The specificity of this Integral Yoga TTC is the fact that integrates various types of Yoga, targeting for the future professor to be able, after the graduation, to teach techniques from various types of traditional forms of yoga, as Hatha Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Mantra Yoga, etc. The intensive schedule of the course aims to develop the physical and mental capacities of the participants, so that, after a month of intense practice and learning, to be able to transmit and teach the techniques of Integral Yoga to their future students. Practicing and learning, the participants will acquire, through this online e-learning experience, a deep understanding in this area.
After completing the course successfully, the future yoga teacher receives an internationally recognized certificate RYT200, enabling the new teacher to actively register with Yoga Alliance. The Certificate confirms that he/she have sufficient experience, knowledge and practical skills for teaching Sundari Integral Yoga (poses, breathing techniques and relaxation, meditation) to future practitioners of yoga, for beginners and intermediate level groups.
a) The practical sessions, which includes the correct execution and the theoretical learning about the benefits and the effects of 88 yoga basic techniques:
- 50 asanas (postures of hatha yoga);
- 5 techniques of concentration;
- 11 meditation techniques;
- 4 relaxation techniques, including techniques of yoga Nidra (conscious sleep);
- 12 techniques of pranayama (yoga breathing);
- 6 Kriya yoga techniques (body purification).
- Human Anatomy and Physiology applied to Yoga practice;
- The energetical structure of the human being – Nadis (energy channels), Chakras (energy centers), Pancha Kosha (the five layers of the brain of the human being), the man and the three planes of manifestation (physical, astral, and causal), Kundalini energy, Jivatma (the soul), Atma (eternal);
- The philosophy of Integral Yoga System – Yama and Nyama (the ethics and moral codes), description of various types of yoga (Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Raja Yoga), the three fundamental principles in yoga practice, what is dharma, basics about karma and reincarnation, the description of the three gunas (qualities of nature), the human mind (mental types, the causes of the fluctuations of the mind, the consciousness and the supra consciousness);
- A synthetic review of 5 essential yoga treatises: Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita and Shiva Samhita;
- The inspiring life of four masters of yoga: Sri Aurobindo, Ramana Maharshi, Swami Shivananda and Ananda Moyi Ma;
- The approach of the practice of yoga for children;
- The approach of the practice of yoga for pregnant women;
- The approach of yoga practice for advanced age;
- Notions about healthy lifestyle, about the ethics of the yoga teacher profession, marketing, about how to manage your own yoga classes, about yoga and the community, etc.
c) The teaching methodology sessions – theoretical and practical:
Includes concepts of the learning process, of the learning styles, of how to teach the techniques of Integral Yoga. In this section we will teach you how to give a professional assistance to your future students for a correct realization of the integral yoga body techniques. We will also explain how to create a plan of an Integral Yoga class (singular or a set of lessons); what is the sequence of the teaching of Integral Yoga techniques and theoretical notions, what are the qualities of a yoga teacher; how to create a harmonious and correct teacher-student relationship in the context of Integral Yoga, etc.
Students receive a complete manual of approximately 550 pages (pdf), illustrated, which contains all the necessary theoretical and practical information for becoming a good integral yoga teacher!
The manual is available in Portuguese and English. *
The evaluation is continuous throughout the course where the students should perform a constant practice of the techniques and an individual study by realizing some interesting homework.
The course is completed after a final online written exam.
The language of instruction
See our team in https://www.sundari-center.com/about/ or in Book Yoga Retreat
- Minimum 17 years old. There is no upper age limit.
- It can be subscribed by people who have never practiced yoga.
- However, the practice of yoga involves a high level of self-discipline and interior purity.
- Does not require any certification of previous courses.
- To participate in the practical classes, students need a ZOOM connection (simple to download ZOOM app on a laptop or mobile telephone), comfortable tracksuit, a yoga mat, and a support for meditation (optional).
The online YTTC : € 950
Booking conditions: 100% deposit, non-refundable
Contacts: 00351 965 239 432/00351 964 379 491
For more information see https://www.sundari-center.com/events/